Developing your intuition is just like working out. Look on it as a muscle that, the more it is used the more it will strengthen and support you. Whether for you it is a quiet voice, a hunch, a gut feeling or a voice it can be one of the most valuable tools in your box.
Here are different ways to develop this gift.
- If you haven’t thought of yourself as intuitive, open your mind to the possibility.
- Keep a journal or notebook handy and jot down any feelings or insights you have throughout the day.
- Keep a dream journal and note any dreams you remember. Read over this regularly to note anything that has come up in your life.
- Take 5-10 mins a day to be silent. This will give you the space to be silent and get acquainted with your inner voice.
- Before you fall asleep at night, ask your subconscious a question you have (or write it down, addressed to your subconscious mind) and expect an answer to arrive.
- Focus on solutions, not on the problem or issue. Ask your inner guidance to direct you to a solution. You will find you will be given the next step or course of action.
- If it feels weird to be following your gut or feelings start with small issues and gradually work that muscle.
- Have fun with it, imagine yourself getting to know a whole new part of you, the wise part:)